Any new products of 2010 that have really impressed you?

I have been out of the U.S. for a year and when we travel home my kids always want to try out the new things that they've missed out on. Anything that your family really thought was great that you tried in 2010? I always have to stock up at the grocery store so its fun to try out a couple of new items along with the tried and true favorites.

minasmama6

Asked by minasmama6 at 8:09 AM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Shopping

• I never looked at it that way. It makes me wonder. The one thing I've enjoyed is the New 3-D TV's that they recently came out with. We bought one and can't wait for them to bring out more movies for it.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:14 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• The new Samsung refrigerator with the counter height drawer. I want it so bad!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 8:16 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• My kids would probably really enjoy the 3-D TV and I know I would enjoy the Samsung Refrig.
    minasmama6

Comment by minasmama6 (original poster) at 8:18 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• i always look forward to the new foods and video games
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 9:30 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I'm trying to think if I've really tried any new products this year. I like the idea of the dryer bar but I don't have one. I've gotten samples when grocery shopping but nothing is leaping out at me.
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 11:31 AM on Aug. 31, 2010