Seriously???

I just heard a commercial with Christmas music in it. It is still AUGUST, right? I didn't fall asleep for a few months and miss Halloween (or Labor Day) did I??

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 8:31 AM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL! I surprised that there wasn't any Christmas In July Sales.

I think it's just to start raising the Spirit Of Christmas in people. Even though I allready have too much to think about for now.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:33 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I think its ridiculous to be pushing a December holiday in barely September! Pretty soon we'll see year round x-mas sales!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:41 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Some stores decorate early too! I wish they would all wait until after Halloween at least!
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 8:44 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Eh, I really dont want to worry about Christmas already. Its bad enough that Hubby & I haven't started our shopping yet. (we normally start early, that way by the time Christmas is here, our little guy is already been shopped for & we dont have to fight the crowds..)
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 8:47 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• It gets earlier every year, they need to make that almighty dollar. You know there are a lot of us not working, we might not spend much, so they want to remind us early that it's coming.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 8:52 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Ehhh... im not sure when im going shopping! I probably should go before the little one gets here
    mommyofelise

Answer by mommyofelise at 8:55 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I was in Sams the other day nd they had Christmas and Halloween on one aisle together. I had to take a double take!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:15 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• It's ridiculous how early people are promoting Christmas. It becomes more and more of a commercial Holiday every year.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:39 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Ugh. I wish they would start the Christmas music/decorations in November. By the time Christmas rolls around I'm sick of hearing/seeing all of it.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:43 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• LMAO!! Got a neighbor who has had her Halloween decorations up since July. A little early? Just a little?? LoL
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 9:47 AM on Aug. 31, 2010