32 weeks baby has pkd?

my sister is 32 weeks pregnant she was sent to the city due to have a level of over 2,000 of protien in her urine (24 hour urine collection) they did an us two days ago and it showed her babies kidneys are enlarged and has cycts already. they did a special us yesterday and they got the results back today showing that her baby has severe kidney disease. PKD to be exact, I have it and my mom has it. but we wernt born with it, we developed it over time. has anyone dealt with this? or any advice? thanks

duedec10

Asked by duedec10 at 11:56 AM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i am sorry to hear that i have never had to deal with that or really know anyone i mean my mom has kidney cancer but idk i am really sorry about that and i hope things tuurn out alright for the baby
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 1:19 PM on Oct. 11, 2008