Is there a chance I could get pregnant by missing one bc pill?

I doubled up the next day when I remembered?? I'm on Orthotricylen Lo if that helps. Of course hubby and I DTD the night I doubled up on my pills. Thanks Ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It's not very likely.
    Anonymous

• i dont think there is a chance. but u should get a morning after pill jic something like that happens. but then again, all the lil things need is one chance! so maybe u should ask ur doc to be sure!
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 12:01 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• unfortunantly it only takes 1 missed pill...i dont take the pill for that reason a friend of mine got pregnant like that
    honey_b4you

Answer by honey_b4you at 12:15 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• If you have unprotected sex, you can get pregnant, BC or not, no matter what kind you use. you can even get pregnant with condoms.
    Anonymous

• You "should" be ok if you doubled up the next day. But BCP's are not 100% as it is. Keep taking them on time as usual.
    LizMomTo4Girls

Answer by LizMomTo4Girls at 12:51 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• It only takes "one time"
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:18 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• and yes i agree w anon...i know people that got preggo on the pill, shot, patch. diff varieties of BC. i would just be cautious
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:19 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I firiend of mines friend is pregnant with 2 sets of identical twins..yes thats 4 babies, while taking birth control like clock work.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 3:28 PM on Oct. 11, 2008