Are you really that big of a fan?

Well there are fans that love to show their spirit and some just wear tshirts just to wear them...lol and when asked about the game they are clueless so if you are going to wear a shirt or cap with a team on it you better be well educated you don't want to be left with...uh!...uh!...uh!....lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah that really is how it works. If you are going to be a fan of a baseball team, football or such it would be a good idea to actually have some knowledge about it all if someone tries to strike up a conversation. Unless, like you said they just want some free t-shits that are given out randomly at some of the baseball games I've attended. But then again, most people there are baseball fans and want the shirts because of the players and in the spirit of it all.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 9:49 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I think if you go to a game and wear a shirt you're a fan! If you have a shirt and watch a game and Cheer. You Are a fan. I don't think you need to know the entire history about the team. As long as you have some knowledge its good for me!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:55 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• It's doesnt matter....

my DH's grandfather played footbal for GA Tech, DH is a HUGE Ga Tech fan. I mean, he just goes nuts over that team. His brother, not so much. He wears the t shirts & ball caps, but he doesn't know much about football. He loves it when they win though, but just doesn't give it much attention. He is a fan because of his grand daddy, not because of his love for football & I think that is OK.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:00 AM on Aug. 31, 2010