Where do you find good child care workers or nanny's?

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in General Parenting

• How to find a good nanny - BabyCenter
    Use our list to help steer you toward the nanny of your dreams. - 115k

Answer by vbruno at 6:29 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Child Care Worker
    A child care worker manages a child’s day, most often attending to the ... fun, and energy, are all important facets of being a good child care worker. ...

• go the to dss website and look under child care services and they give you lots of choices!

Answer by Moore0902 at 1:20 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• try

Answer by manna1qd at 9:32 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• - awesome site that is completely FREE. Too many of these sites charge you to contact people its crazy. Laborfair has hundreds of nannies/babysitter profiles with pictures, reviews and ratings. Not only that they also have handymen, carpenters, tutors, you name it! It's worked splendidly for me and im sure it will work for you!

Answer by Sky480 at 7:23 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Registered Child Care Provider in the State Of New York
    New Day Care On Pelham Parkway South and Wallace. Starting Date: September First
    Get $50 Dollars OFF your first payment If You Enroll your child before September 15, 2008. Refer a prospective client whom enrolls their child in the day care and get $25 dollars OFF your next payment

Answer by Nairobi at 12:29 AM on Jul. 25, 2008

• If anyone in the Houston area is in need of a nanny, I can help them out. Check out our website I am a mother and once a nanny so I know what it takes to go through this process and how scary it is to leave your child with someone else. Take a look and send me a message and I will help you out in any way I can. Even if you have just a general question. I am here to help other mom's out!
    Janet Daniels

Answer by at 12:39 PM on Aug. 8, 2008

• I would not recommend Absolute Best Care. I hired a nanny through them who never showed up, but was still charged a huge placement fee by the agency that they refuse to refund. They said they are not responsible for actually getting the nanny to show up, just agree to accept the job. Be careful. I am out thousands of dollars with no nanny.

• Our nanny placement agency has a reputation second to none and takes great pride in placing the most experienced and educated American nannies with the finest families throughout the United States.  Rated by New York Magazine as the #1 Nanny Agency  Nanny Authority Website

Answer by NannyAuthority at 1:38 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I got a good services from as they are giving a good services in Nanny and Babysitters. When i was in the hospital for the delivery period, my hubby told about their services. Just post your request to them if you need the services.

New York Nanny & Babysitter Services - Get Bids & Save | MiNeeds

Answer by sophyj231 at 12:13 AM on May. 6, 2009