• In the Spotlight:

What do you hate touching, because of the feel of it?

A mom on here asked what sounds you hate. I thought it was an interesting question, but for some reason, this popped into my head. I absolutely hate the feel of cheap paper in novels. It makes my skin crawl. What do you hate the feel of?

KatieBatey

Asked by KatieBatey at 12:49 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• That cheap, rough, scratchy polyester material ...ewww
    good2me

Answer by good2me at 3:35 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Sounds weird, but we have these glasses that have dragons painted on them. Something about the way the paint feels is sooooo gross, I hate to touch them.
    And raw meat, but I guess everyone hates that, lol.
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 1:03 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• My barefeet on anything but sand!
    treece

Answer by treece at 1:16 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Raw liver, I hate touching it but we love eating it. I try everything, dishwashing gloves, butcher paper, whatever I can try I do, but I still know that slimey raw organ meat is in my hand.
    dhhaj

Answer by dhhaj at 1:41 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Food that's left in dishwater.
    Zarviemom19

Answer by Zarviemom19 at 1:42 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I HATE the feel and sound of stirophome. That makes my skin crawl. I shiver just thinking about it.
    TexasStyle

Answer by TexasStyle at 2:06 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I hate the feel of walking on something WET!! Going into the kitchen or bath and stepping in something wet, you don't know what it could be, piss(human or dog), sticky stuff, soda or water. I don't like it one bit and my house hears the WRATH of me especially after someone takes a shower and I go in to use the pot and I step right in water.....It's DISGUSTING!!!
    stayhomemom22

Answer by stayhomemom22 at 3:39 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• DIRT ON A BED!!!! or grit on a tile or linoleum floor.... any kind of grit anywhere..... I hate that!
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 4:49 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I agree with dirt on the bed, and with wet stuff on the floor, it's usually from my clumsy dog who drips water from her mouth after she drinks and will actually flip her water bowl over on the floor if there isn't enough water in there for her!
    ConnersMom1204

Answer by ConnersMom1204 at 5:34 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Other people's hair from the tub drain. EWWWW!
    OldrWizrMom

Answer by OldrWizrMom at 9:20 PM on Oct. 11, 2008