why am i so pissy ?

i just aghh have been so just mean lately lol idk why usually im not but it is like every little thing just ticks me off big time .. what is the deal i wasnt this way with my first pregnancy why now?

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 12:52 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• hormones. i was a totally different person pregnant.
    GwenythsMom

Answer by GwenythsMom at 12:52 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• lovely .... so on top of every symptom i get to be cranky lol joy
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 12:55 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Yess hormones =D I'm pretty mellow nowadays (I turned 30 weeks today) but for a few months I was a pissy bitch every single day, crying over nothing and yelling and screaming at everyone and everything. It helps to take a deep breath and remember that nothing is really as bad as you make it out to be, hormones can cloud your judgment sometimes, yanno xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:57 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• lol .. ya im there i just geet so aghh lol but so far my honey is safe lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 1:02 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I have been more short tempered with this pregnancy than my first. I am not as bad as some ladies I have met though.
    My best friend, the sweetest, most easy-going person I know, turned into a raving bitch when she was pregnant. lol, I still tease her about it!
    But be sure to apologize, apologize, apologize. Explain when you are calm that it was hormones and that you didn't mean to be evil. Usually they understand.
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 1:08 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Oh yes.....hormones! I'm honestly not sure how my husband has survived the last 36 weeks! I'm ready to chew his head off right now, and haven't even spoken to him yet today...hehe. I'm so ready to have her so that I can get back to my normal happy self.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 1:31 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Im like that right now too. i hate it i feel so bad cause i get mad at my mom and BF and theyre just trying to help me. With my first pregnancy i was the happiest pregnant person i loved that one lol.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 1:41 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• girl u n i are in the same boat my hubby gets the butt end of it when i get that way but than again he is that way the first 2 hrs after he wakes up naturally but my moods these days are more like i dont feel like talking to anyone or be around anyone
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 2:01 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• sounds like my first trimester this time! It was bad! And no I don't remember that with my first 2 pregnancies. I started a good Omega(fish oil) suppliment and then doubled the dosage. It helped ALOT.
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 2:10 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Visit "pissy" but don't stay there. Sometimes you just can't help it, so don't lose heart. Have you watched "The Last Lecture" by Randy Paucsh? I watch it on utube sometimes when I'm feeling down and/or pissy
    barkingsocks

Answer by barkingsocks at 2:18 PM on Oct. 11, 2008