Does anyone feel like your life goes by super fast after you have a child?

A year used to feel like it took forever to go by and now my 23rd birthday is coming up in Nov.... I feel like I just had it!!!! Anyone else feel like this? My son is already 15 months and it seems like just yesterday I was holding him for the first time!

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 10:36 AM on Aug. 31, 2010 in General Parenting

• I have felt that way ever since I had my son! He is 10 now, and it seems like yesterday when I was cuddling my new baby!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 10:39 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• YES! My oldest is 11 and is growing ARMPIT HAIR! Ahhhh! How did that happen? Just yesterday I was holding him on my tummy and crying because he was sooo cute squinting up at me for the first time with one little eye open.

If you think time is flying now... don't have any more kids because time flies by exponentially faster with each one...
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:45 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Time flies way too quickly when you have kids...wish they could stay little!!
    BradensMom1026

Answer by BradensMom1026 at 10:50 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Ill be 44 next month, Since I graduated HS WAY back in 83 it feels like it's only been a year or two NOT 26 years ago. Where does the time go?
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:54 PM on Aug. 31, 2010