What do they do???

Dear moms, this is just a fun question. I wanted to give everyone a chance to brag a little today. Enjoy!!

What makes you most proud of your kids?

What do they do that makes you smile no matter what?

What makes you craziest about them?

How old are they?

Abby is 3.

I am so proud when I hear Abby using her manners that we have worked VERY hard to teach her.

When I get irritated and growl she always says "you not tiger, you momma." Makes me smile everytime!

But dang she can be hard-headed!!!

evilabbysmom

Asked by evilabbysmom at 12:55 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My son is 19yrs old today! My daughter is 15yrs old. When they use my own words against me is what drives me the craziest and makes me smile, cuz I know that I got thru to them! lol. I'm am most proud of their own person they have become. When it comes time for them to be on their own, I won't have a problem worrying, cuz I know that I've taught them right..
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 4:56 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• BRAYDEN IS 8 MON,
    WHEN HE STANDS UP BY HIS SELF FOR ONLY A SEC
    LAUGH
    WHEN HE KISSES ME
    mrs.dewberry01

Answer by mrs.dewberry01 at 1:18 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Braxten is 7 months (today actually!!!)
    It makes me so proud when he tries to crawl... hes almost there!!!
    i love everything about him, but i love when he says mama &hearts
    He has a mind of his own already, he knows what he wants and when he wants it....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:23 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo proud of the people they are becoming.

The have this silly thing they say... and they aren't saying it because it's funny, they are only saying it because it makes me laugh..... the will walk up and out of the blue say " REpair man man man mannnnnnnnn!" They don't know that I don't think it's funny either... but I always giggle like a girl because it's so sweet to know that they just like to make me laugh.

I have two grown sons ages 18 & 20
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 4:46 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Conner is almost 4 and I am so proud of him for being so intelligent and such a sweet boy (most of the time!) He cracks me up daily because he is such an entertainer, he will have a room full of people laughing, and the thing that makes me smile most is when I think of when I told him to do something, and he tells me in this attitude filled voice....HELLO, I'm YOUR MOTHER. It cracks me up!
    ConnersMom1204

Answer by ConnersMom1204 at 5:50 PM on Oct. 11, 2008