What small vacuum would you recommend using?

I want to buy a small vacuum for hard floors & carpet that's easy to whip out 3, 4, or 12 times a day (ha!). I was thinking of buying a Swivel Sweeper. If you don't like it or don't have one, would appreciate knowing what you recommend.

Carol226

Asked by Carol226 at 1:13 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Home & Garden

• I have used two. I like both. The first is a Shark, the blue one. It's about $60 or so. The other is an Oreck, about $100. (we did a down pymt and 7/month). Both are rechargeable, so it's nice not to have any cords. They both hold a charge pretty well. The Oreck is kinda a pain to empty and clogs easier than the Shark. The Shark is flimsier, but I wouldn't say cheap. Hope that helps! We sweep several times a day also.
    preshies5

Answer by preshies5 at 1:58 PM on Oct. 11, 2008