Do you have a favorite homemade pudding you make?

My son worked in a restaurant in 12th grade and brought home the best rice pudding recipe. I just made some, can't wait to eat.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 10:53 AM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Food & Drink

• To make pudding: Pour the mixture into a baking dish. To make pie: Line a pie pan with half of the pastry for a two-crust pie, then pour the lemon mixture in and top with the other crust. Crimp the edges together and cut several vents in the top.
    Bake for 15 minutes at 450 degrees F, then reduce the heat to 375 degrees F and bake for an additional 20 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:22 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Its not dessert, but I love corn pudding....so easy and so good =)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:56 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• My banana pudding is famous around here. My aunt passed the recipe to me && retired from making it.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 11:33 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I make vanilla (with vanilla beans), and tapioca. I don't buy pudding mixes, they taste really strange to me.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:43 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Chocolate gonnoch or Mousse
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:23 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I love Banana Pudding!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:03 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• SIMPLE SHAKER LEMON PUDDING/PIE
    makes 8 servings
    2 large lemons
    1 cup agave
    4 eggs
    Leaving the rind on (please use organic lemons, so you don't feed your family pesticides trapped in the skin), slice the lemons very thin, and remove seeds. (You can leave the slices whole, as in the original recipe, or cut them into bite-sized pieces, which I wish I had done).
    Place the lemon slices in a bowl, pour the agave over them, and mix. Place a plate on top of the bowl. Let stand overnight, or at least 3 hours. The longer it sits, the softer the rinds become. After the lemons have sat, but before you proceed to the next step, pour the lemon mixture into a shallow bowl or pie plate and look for seeds again. Seeds you missed before will be liberated during this process and floating around.
    Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
    Beat the eggs in a separate bowl and then add them to the lemons and mix.

cont

Answer by rkoloms at 5:21 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Banana Pudding
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:10 AM on Sep. 1, 2010