A possibility? adult content

Although I am only 5 DPO, I have creamy cervical fluid and my temp has been high since ovulating (with the exception of 1 DPO when it dropped by a degree). If your temp stays elevated past 16 DPO, then it is a possibility that I 'could' be pregnant? A missed period is a more reliable sign as well as a + pregnancy test, I realize but just wondering?

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 11:21 AM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• well, of course you can be...but it is too early to tell! I am with you on the wait though! :)
    Glowing4Caleb

Answer by Glowing4Caleb at 11:22 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• It may be just signs of ovulating. It's hard to wait, isn't it?
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 11:25 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• i think i remember reading that a sustained increased BBT is one of the signs of possible pregnancy
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:26 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I know, it is hard to wait. I just wanted to hear if the creamy CM was a sign as well as a high BBT. Thanks, girls!
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 11:42 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I was just wondering if your temp can go down by .10 or a bit more and still be pregnant (maybe).
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 11:43 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Sorry for the extra's but just another thought; my temps are way above my cover line as well.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 11:44 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I am going through the same thing right now.... and I have no idea.... I'm just waiting till I miss my period or not... I'm trying to not let it be on my mind all the time. I don't wanna get my hopes up.
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 3:53 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I have been getting my hopes up way too often these past couple of months......
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 4:04 PM on Aug. 31, 2010