Arm pain

Every so often I get a deep aching pain in one or both of my arms. It's usually centered at the top side of my forearm, just below my elbow but sometimes "radiates" up and down my whole arm. It feels like I was hit with a bat or something but comes out of nowhere. Yes, I know to ask a doctor but has anyone else experienced anything like this? And if so what was the outcome?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Health

• I had something similar, but it was in my hand...when it got bad it would radiate all the way up to my shoulder. I finally went to the doctor after assuming I absolutely had Carpal Tunnel and he said nope, I had a pinched nerve in my NECK that was affecting the nerves in my had. Crazy. One night of sleeping wrong made that happen. My neck didn't even hurt, it was so weird. So, he adjusted my neck, gave me an anti-inflamatory (although I ended up not taking it) and it was better in a day or two.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:33 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Could be carpal tunnel. Do you get numbness or burning in your hands?
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 9:32 PM on Aug. 31, 2010