How hard is to date when you child is under a year?

My Marys father is some what involved in her life but doesn't see her a lot becuase he is always angery at me for tring to make him support his baby. She is just about four months old, and I really need to start moving on with my life.

Charity711

Asked by Charity711 at 1:27 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• It wouldn't be a problem at all if it is with a good man. If he is a good man, your child is part of you and thats how he will see it.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 1:35 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• just remember any man who dont date you cause you have a baby isnt worth your time your baby is ur priority and a real man would know that and still want to see you
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 2:06 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• It isn't hard, you just have to remember that you are a package deal now. Don't try to hide the fact that you have a child. Be proud of it and tell it up front.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 2:30 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• i would focus on your child. you dont really really have to have someone. i know it would make the lonely times a bit easier but you'll still end up questioning it. best thing is just to focus on your daughter.
    imanixon2

Answer by imanixon2 at 10:01 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Honestly, my son's father left us at about the same point. My boy is 14 months old, and I'm just now starting to date. I chose to work on my relationship with my son and fixing problems that my relationship with my ex caused.
    gypsysmiles

Answer by gypsysmiles at 12:42 AM on Oct. 16, 2008