Pregnant and don't know who the dad is.

I had sex with one guy earlier in the month. We used protection and it did not break.

I had sex with another guy on the 21st. We used protection and the condom slipped off inside me.

I was due to start my period a few days after I had sex with the second guy.

I took a pregnancy test last night and it was the faintest positive ever. Barley even visible but it is there.

I took a different one this morning and got the same result.

What do you think???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Depending on when you ovulated, it could be either one. Since the protection failed on the second one, my money would be on him - but you're not going to know until there's a DNA test done.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:56 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• More than likely, it was the second guy, if you are pregnant. Wait a few days and test again, what you may be seeing is an evaporation line. Make sure to take the test first thing in the morning. Good luck!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 11:56 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Sounds like the second guy to me, and it also sounds like you need to keep your legs closed... Sorry, JMO
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:57 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• First, if you keep taking test & they keep coming back the same, go see a doctor, & second it sounds like it was the second guy..... Best of luck to you
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 11:58 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I would think it more possible to be the 2nd guy...but you really just never know for sure with it being that close together. Good Luck mama.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:00 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• If the line is faint and stays it's still a positive. Evaporation lines dissappear. You don't really know for sure. So wait for DNA. I'm not gonna make any of the obvious comments that could be made here because I'm sure you already feel guilty and don't need it right now.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:00 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• LOL...wow, doesn't this story belong on Jerry Springer? Yah, keep the legs closed and be more dicriminatng and ....WHY are you actually TELLING US? I would be keeping this really private. Or maybe you are not embarassed? I would be. I mean....how LOOSE can ya get? Loose ...as in LOOSE morals. And LOSE as in LOSING your brain cells,IQ points...whatever. The poor baby.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I think you need to get a blood test to get the most accurate confirmation on whether or not you're pregnant. If you are, you have to be forthcoming to both guys & get a paternity test as soon as it's humanly possible. If you aren't- then this should be your wake up call to make better choices, not just in birth control, but in behavior. You don't really want to be one of those women on The Maury Show do you?
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:05 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• If I knew for sure I was pregnant (confirmed by the doctor), I would talk to both guys and explain the situation to them.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 12:06 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• i would have to say it is most likely the second guy but you will never know . hopefully everything works out
    joycielb

Answer by joycielb at 12:08 PM on Aug. 31, 2010