Who does the painting in your house?

I'm stuck doin ALL the painting in mine b/c hubby swears he "can't paint". But i guess if i'm doin all the work he can't complain about the color choices!!

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Home & Garden

• I do that stuff....If I want it done then I do it.... My DH doesn't care about the colors, etc he and I have pretty much the same taste; although if it's a color way out there then I consult him.

Answer by SAHMinIL at 2:53 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I start it, do a bad job, then get my DH to finish it. I do the trim,he does the rest. We share it.
    The reason I start it, is b/c he never wants to do it AT ALL. So, I start it knowing that he won't want a half painted wall..... then we do it together. It's worked every time.

Answer by richgirljj at 4:18 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Are you kidding? I want it done right! LOL I do all the painting and repair work and he appreciates it! Yep, my color choices too!

Answer by Sarvin4 at 11:44 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• We haven't painted yet, but my husband has always told me that when I want to, I can pick the colors and he'll do the painting (though I will most likely help too!). He's just happy that I hate wallpaper because it's such a pain in the butt to deal with!

Answer by ChapelleCDH at 12:23 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Nobody wants my dh to paint, not even the U.S. Military when he was in. No lie. I do all the painting inside and out and he could care less.

Answer by jewjewbee at 4:44 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I do all the painting...!

Answer by naturescape at 11:25 PM on Oct. 18, 2008