Potty Training?

My 24 month old son has been peeing on the potty now for over a week. 6 Days before we went to the beach, he even pooped on the potty then it scared him & while we were at the beach he didn't. Then the day we got home, he started again. I let him be butt naked at home, no diaper, no undies and he knows where his potty is and when he has to go and goes to it when he has to go.

My problem is, when I put reg. undies on him.. he pees in them! I told him to pull them down when he has to pee, and he just sits on the potty with them on and pees. He only wears a diaper at night time, naptime and when we go out cause I don't think he is that far yet.

Any ideas on how I can get him to realize not to pee in his undies? Or do you think it will just take time.

sstepph

Asked by sstepph at 11:56 AM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• it will take time just keep reminding him. he so use to that diaper/pull up that he doesnt realize underwear not to pee in..Also he may realize that they get uncomfortable and that will also teach him
    butterfly3206

Answer by butterfly3206 at 12:02 PM on Aug. 31, 2010