Is there a way to have two seperate journals on Cafe Mom?

I would like to have one journal regarding my book sales and releases (yes, I know to mark them for the Marketplace) and I would like to have one journal for eco-friendly, homesteading info...more of a personal journal.

Is there anyway to have 2 journals on one account?

deelynna

Asked by deelynna at 12:05 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yes there is. You just have to write 2 different journals. You can write lots of journals.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 5:27 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I saw how I could do more than one post, but not where you can have a theme/title to two different journals
    deelynna

Comment by deelynna (original poster) at 5:39 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I don't think there is one your talking about a journal in there own. Maybe just a special titled that's used everytime like Personal 1
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 6:09 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Yes, two seperate journal's completely. Like I said, I know how to do multiple posts within a journal. Right now I have a journal titled Deelynna's Journal but I wanted a second one with a new title. Oh well, thanks for answering! :-)
    deelynna

Comment by deelynna (original poster) at 6:53 AM on Sep. 2, 2010