Throw this out there ONE MORE time?

Make no mistake ladies this has ALOT of truth to it...

The Real Obama Economic Plan: Overwhelming the System to Destroy Capitalism and Freedom

It's time to stop mincing words. Obama is not a fool. He is not incompetent. He is not a madman. He knows exactly what he's doing. He is purposely overwhelming the U.S. economy to create systemic failure, economic crisis, and social chaos- thereby destroying capitalism and our country from within. But the bonus is brilliant...as he destroys and taxes to death business owners, he also cripples his political opposition.

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 12:08 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Trust me UpSheRises, I don't do drugs. I'm allergic to most of them (including Benydril) to begin with. I'm also fair to middling when it comes to economics and accounting ~ we're in a world of hurt and it's only going to get worse.

You can ignore it or blame it on party politics, but it isn't going to go away.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 9:15 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Very interesting...I read the LINK....That guy is writing from the position of the RIGHT....the paranoid and suspicious and fearful "Right". But I guess everyone has the right to express their opinions...freedom of speech and all that. Too bad he is so miserable and afraid and so a victim of misunderstanding of what the Government has been doing since about 1982 when Reagan first took office.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:20 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• thumps up
    butterfly3206

Answer by butterfly3206 at 12:10 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I'm not so sure how legitimate news is coming from rightsidenews.com...
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 12:16 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Figuring out the truth of the opinion piece isn't a matter of politics ~ it's a matter of basic math skills and how well a person understands business and our economy. I have no hope of voting alone fixing it.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again ~ those who support this mess deserve exactly what they are going to get ... and I won't waste a single little drip of pity tears for them when it all hits the proverbial fan. The country is financially broke, and broken in other ways to the point that only a complete collapse will leave it open to fixing. Perhaps those that make it through will appreciate what was lost enough to do it right next time around.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 1:56 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• thumbs up Obama is un american
    bearsbabies

Answer by bearsbabies at 12:15 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• THUMPS up???? I think the term is THUMBS up....because back in the days of Gladiators ,the Roman Empire, the Leader at the battles between Gladiators would give a judgement by pointing his THUMB UP or Thumb DOWN. So.....if you say "THUMBS up" to TN's post, you are saying "Yes,I agree".
    This is the kind of thing we learn in public school. :-)
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:15 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Bingo! Well said, but America sees it now for the most part. We have to make sure we get the right people in office now. It's up to us.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:09 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Election Day - November 2, 2010 - all the more reason to vote.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:45 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• tnmomofive

Comment by tnmomofive (original poster) at 12:09 PM on Aug. 31, 2010