do you always answer your phone or doorbell or do you sometimes ignore it?

elizabiza

Asked by elizabiza at 12:14 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I ♥ this post secret...
    Post Secret Pictures, Images and Photos
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:16 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• HAHA! :)
    The Phone..I ignore it about 75% of the time.
    The Door...I ignore it if someone shows up unannounced and I'm still in my jammies and I don't feel like having company,lol...that has only happened a couple times though.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:16 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• i hardly ever ignore my phone and def dont ignore my door bell!! lol it makes me feel bad.... :)
    kansan-moma

Answer by kansan-moma at 12:15 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I always answer when someone knocks since my dogs bark so bad and loud that I can't just ignore it. :-( I do let the phone go to voice mail a lot. If it's not someone on my contact list or a number I recognize I don't answer and just let them leave a message.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:15 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I ignore the phone most of the time unless the caller id shows someone I know. We get a lot of calls from charities and bill collectors for the previous owners.

I ignore the doorbell on weekends when it's mostly neighbor kids selling something or religious people.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 12:18 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I at least look thru the peephole to see who it is, since most people know to call before just showing up at my door. The phone has caller ID, another form of peephole. If I'm busy, I will let the machine get it.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:20 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I have caller ID on my phone so I check to see if it is someone I want to talk to or not before answerring. I dont always answer. I have a peep hole on my door so if the person is not recognizable, I dont answer unless I am expecting a delivery or somehting like that. I only talk to people when I feel like it and I don't feel bad.
    moms4keeps

Answer by moms4keeps at 12:21 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I always answer the door, but most of the time I ignore the phone...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:22 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• the phone is turned off unless I have calls out to MD's and such. Now comcast is now scrolling who is calling on my TV screen, so that is something new....but I have so many interuptions with hard kids.....others can't jump in on my agenda or I can lose my mind.

the doorbell~now I want to remove thang too. I get lots of stuff via mail, trucking (it costs me 40/hr to leave the house for a RN~shipping is always cheaper).....RN's know not to ring the bell, but just to let themselves in (make me stop feeding a kid to let you in~please...open the door and announce yourself).

My best friend and I talk at a scheduled time everyday...her kids are harder than mine and we can plan to "fill them up" so we can get to chatting without them asking for attention.
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 12:22 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I ignore the doorbell when I'm not expecting anyone because it's always someone selling something... I don't have a lot of people who would drop in unexpected (and if they did they would ring more than once because they know me well enough to know I don't open the door when I'm not expecting someone!) I ignore the phone when the caller idea says it's an unknown number... that basically means a telemarketer. I answer everything else.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 12:28 PM on Aug. 31, 2010