do you wear clothes more than once before you wash them (if they aren't smelly or stained obviously)?

elizabiza

Asked by elizabiza at 12:15 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Yes! If they don't smell and aren't stained, I keep wearing them until they do! I like to think that it's my own personal way of doing good for the environment. :P
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 12:19 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Yes. It makes no sense to wash something that isn't dirty.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 12:31 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• yes i do. especially because they shrink and look different after you wash them so i go as long as possible in between washes, lol.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:22 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Jeans (usually in the winter) and hoodies or sweatshirts
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:16 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• pants always! Shirts, I didn't used to until I got pregnant and only had a few maternity options, because I didn't want to wear them out by washing them all the time, and I didn't want to be washing my clothes twice a week lol
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 12:16 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Pants usually, shirts -maybe just once more- socks/undies- never!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:17 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• favorite jeans hell yes!!!!!!!!!!
    bearsbabies

Answer by bearsbabies at 12:18 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I rewear pants and bras all the time. I don't with shirts or underwear or socks.
    musicalbabe85

Answer by musicalbabe85 at 12:34 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• It depends on the item and how long I wore it. Jeans, usually. Same w/ my pajamas. Shirts - if they smell like my perfume or hair product, or otherwise have the appearance of being "worn", then I will wash after a single wearing. Bras, not always. (Especially if they are brand new. I was told to wear them 4 times w/o washing to help them form to my body and then I could lander at will.) Underwear and socks ALWAYS washed after wearing. If it's dry clean only stuff for work, then they go to the cleaners after a couple wearings and get Frebreezed/pressed in the meantime (unless I get something on them).
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:43 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Defends on what it is and what I did while I was wearing it. Never any type of undergarments though. My son thinks that he can wear clothes all week during the summer. I literally have to go to his room at night and take the dirty ones out or he will wear the same shirt for days in a row and we all know how dirty boys can get. LOL
    christy_lvr

Answer by christy_lvr at 1:02 PM on Aug. 31, 2010