I HATE MY FIANCE!!! AM I WRONG ???

THIS ALL STARTED ONCE I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT ... I HATE MY FIANCE HE IS SO UNSUPPORTIVE AND HE BLAMES EVERYTHING ON MY HORMONES (THATS NOT THE CASE AT ALL) I WENT TO WORK LASTNIGHT AND I GOT HOME AT 10PM I ASKED HIM TO GO OUT AND GET ME SOME SPICEY BEEF LO MEIN HE SAID NO I WILL NOT GO OUT AT 10:30 AT NIGHT TO GET YOU FOOD ... THAT LIKE BROKE MY HEART BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE HE SHOULD GO GET ME WHATEVER I WANT WHEN I WANT IT BECAUSE I AM CARRYING HIS CHILD ... (HIS 3RD AND MY FIRST) HE IS JUST STARTING TO TURN INTO THIS PERSON I HATE AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO !!! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK???

joycielb

Asked by joycielb at 12:18 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Whether you realize it or not your hormones are probably running a little higher than normal. Try to think about it from his point of view, this woman he loves is pregnant and all of the sudden she wants him to drop everything late at night to get something to eat. You're probably suddenly more tired than normal, you're probably not as much in the mood for sex, you're probably a bit more cranky than usual, and you're more likely to cry over silly things. I'm sure it's all kind of scary to men. I bet he's wondering what happened to the woman he asked to marry him. I look at some of the things I do pregnant (especially when irritated with my husband) and remind myself that I'm not myself and my husband is doing the best he can to bend and mold with the changes in my personality that no matter what I heard about before getting pregnant it's really hard to grasp until you're pregnant. I bet your hormeones are causing the "hate".
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 12:25 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• You're spoiled

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:20 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Lol.. As far as him not wanting to go out at 10:30 PM to get you something, I personally don't blame him. That is really late.. Whether you are pregnant with his child or not. Why didn't you stop and get what you wanted to eat on your way home from work?
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:20 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Why didn't you pick it up while you were out?

Why couldn't you go get it yourself?

You're pregnant.... not broken.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 12:20 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Just because you are carrying his child, does not mean he is indebted to servitude! Lol, he is your fiance not your servant!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 12:23 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I think that you should have gotten the food on the way home.

You are pregnant with his child but you are an adult. He is not your servant just because you are pregnant.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:21 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Oh sweetie, we'd all love to be pampered- but that's just not realistic. Why didn't you stop on your way home to satisfy your craving? I say you may be over- reacting a bit. Please try to relax & enjoy this pregnancy! (And stock up on the cravings so you & he won't have to flip a coin on who gets to go out on a mid-night run!)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:24 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I DIDNT STOP BECAUSE HE IS DRIVING MY CAR AND I HITCHED A RIDE FROM SOMEONE ELSE ... AND THE STORE HAPPENED TO BE OUT OF THE WAY...
    joycielb

Comment by joycielb (original poster) at 12:22 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• spoiled much? lol just because you're pregnant doesnt mean the world starts revolving around you.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 12:25 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I NEVER SAID HE HAD TO SERVE ME HAND AND FOOT AND I CERTAINLY DONT EXPECT HIM TOO...
    joycielb

Comment by joycielb (original poster) at 12:26 PM on Aug. 31, 2010