What do you do with your hair if your scalp is showing?

I have thinning hair and when I dye it it does kind of color the scalp but I don't want it like that it does help it on not looking baldy but when it wears out it's back again the thinnest.
I have this lipstick color looking thing to color the roots but it smells.
any suggestions ladies? thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Get a cut with alot of layer that you can arrange over that area. I have a thin area just above my bangs due to PCOS,and this is what I did. I color too.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:26 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• go to your stylist and tell her your issues..she should be able to help you with a cut that will look great. and for the color, there are some hair mascara that you just brush on until you can get to a salon. also you can even use eyeshadow that is close to the color of your hair :) goodluck hope you get a hairstyle that is great for you
    Brittney20

Answer by Brittney20 at 1:30 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• They make this powder that you put on your scalp to cover the thinning of hair and baldness. You can probably buy it at Sallys, and buy it in your hair color.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:40 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• My dermatologist told me to take Biotin. Its an over the counter supplement, works great.
    ladycertz

Answer by ladycertz at 1:28 PM on Sep. 12, 2010