I just do.

If you ask someone why they love you so much after all this time and they say, "I just do", do you think that's because they have too many reasons to mention?:).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• Yeah. It's hard to put in words just why you love a person and sometimes the reasons are endless.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:29 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I think sometimes it's cuz there are so many reasons that they all just blend together and they can't even tell them apart anymore
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:29 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I think that they love you because there is so much to love about you. We are always joking about it and he tells me that I don't love him when I tell him that I love him. When I ask for 1 reason to prove that I don't he doesn't have an answer.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:30 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Personally, I think that if they say that, it's because they can't think of a reason why...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• too many reasons, hard to verbalize the reasons, listing reasons can sound trite... sometimes you just love someone and you don't know why, you just do
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 12:37 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I have to disagree with anonymous.
    countrygirl1987

Answer by countrygirl1987 at 12:38 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I don't know. It's a little ironic that I'm a writer but I can't always express the way I feel. Honestly saying exactly why I love someone makes me uncomfortable, but that doesn't mean I don't know why I love them, it's just hard to express it.
    ajbrownies

Answer by ajbrownies at 12:39 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Honestly, I think thats the best reason for my hubby to give to me for loviing me. Sure he can tell me what he loves about me, anyone can do that. But thats just it, its things he loves ABOUT me. Not me..... for all of me.

You should love a person for no reason, no cause, just love..... & the because I just do, makes sense to me. I have things I love about my hubby dont get me wrong, but why do I love him, Idk, I just do. :)
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 12:39 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I think it's because the person thinks the question is beyond stupid.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:47 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Some men just aren't good at expressing themselves.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 4:17 PM on Aug. 31, 2010