so tired

I am so tired all the time I am 30 I work full time factory work plus hold down the house,a 7yr old and 6 yr old and i am married i go to bed about 10 and i am up at 6 but i am still soo tired every day....any advice for me?

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 12:32 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in About CafeMom

• youre super woman! You need a vacation to recharge but thats probably easier said than done. Are you drinking enough water? I take a b12 supplement maybe that would help. Id alo see if the dh could let you go to bed early once a week or so and he could put the kids to bed.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 12:37 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Get to your Dr. for some blood work, in case you're anemic. Next, how old is your mattress? If you aren't getting a good nite's sleep, it wouldn't matter how many hours you got. That is also true if you have sleep apnea. Do you snore? Have your husband listen for pauses in your breathing when you're asleep. You may have to go to a sleep clinic to get a proper diagnosis. Whatever it is, I hope you find the solution to your problem soon, b/c caffeine can't be the only answer. It's helpful, but not the only answer :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:38 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Have you checked your vitamin D levels? Also just have some other blood work done. Hopefully nothing serious.
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 6:07 AM on Sep. 2, 2010