Does this annoy the crap out of you too ?

I see a ton of moms ( on facebook, myspace, and here ) always putting FML ( f*ck my life ) on their statuses or profile... it drives me crazy... and if their is a person who has children saying f*ck my life... I think that is disgusting, and obviously it shows what kind of attitude you have about life and how you act around your kids .. PLEASE GROW UP !!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• Yes, that does bother me. I love my kids.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:39 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• It just shows what kind of child their bring up...
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 12:39 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Wow, I've never seen that but I'd have to agree with you ... it's tacky and immature.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 12:39 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I see that a lot.. Mostly from the younger moms who are too worried about their "boyfriends" or partying.. The moms who never have their children & are always out drinking.. It annoys me so much.. No matter what is going in my life, I always know that I will have my beautiful baby girls at the end of the day & thats what keeps me going!♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:40 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• wow I have only seen that written by teens. I am so blessed I couldnt imagine saying that.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 12:40 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Ive never seen that, I wonder why they would say that tho
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 12:40 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• oh, i didn't know what it meant... now it will bother me! thanks alot! haha
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 12:40 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I've never seen that. Maybe its a younger generation thing. That is sickening by the way.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:41 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I think it is disgusting if it is the same person saying it over and over again, but if it is just a mommy having a bad day, well she is entitled to one every now and again I suppose.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 12:41 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• wow, I've never seen that either but I know people who talk like that and yeah, its gross.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:41 PM on Aug. 31, 2010