If your dh/so was/is into porn and you werent too happy with it, would you adult content

Make a photo album of naked pictures of yourself for him or a personal explicit video and give it to him as a gift?
Do you think it would help him to see you as his fantasy rather than the women in magazines,internet and other porn type things?
Would you enjoy making something like that for him?
If you already have, how did he react?How did you get the pictures done?What did you do in the video?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• I have gotten a friend to take sexy photos of me for a c-mas present to my husband one year. He loved them, but I doubt he stopped looking at porn. It doesn't really bother me that my husband likes porn though... I guess I just feel like its something guys do. As long as he is loyal, and still interested in me, I don't mind.
    GingerMom33

Answer by GingerMom33 at 12:55 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I would never do that.. if he wants to look at porn then so be it ( mine don't personally ).. but I would not feel comfortable making a dirty video of myself.. .
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:49 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• he will never see you the way he sees the "porn" chicks. hate to be blunt, but I've been there. it's an addiction. if you tell him how you really feel about it and if it hurts you and he keeps doing it, well he is selfish. there's a great book I read, sadly the name escapes me right now. porn is a fantasy. you are his wife; a reality. I wish you the best of luck. I had to leave, I was not willing to accept and he not willing to stop.
    GoodGriefWoman

Answer by GoodGriefWoman at 1:38 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• if he stopped watching porn for the sake of my feelings for a few months, then maybe i would consider doing something nice for him like that.
    if he didnt give a shit about my feelings, i would be hurting his back.. not doing something nice for him.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:49 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I have thought about doing this for my SO, but that isn't going to stop him from looking ta other women that way still. He will continue to have his magazines and the internet, etc. I decided not to make it because I figure he can have me, touch me, look at me... whatever when he wants and I doubt he wants to look at me in a magazine TOO.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 12:52 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• i had my mother take naked pics of me on a beach in mexico and some in his favorite lingerie. he is not into porn though but he sure liked them. i had some framed and we put them in our bathroom where no one would see them. he says every time he pees he looks at them. i did it cause it was for valentines day i think also cause we were trying to get pregnant and i wouldn't have my body much longer.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:59 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I agree with Supermommy, why do that and how do you know what would happen to that very personal album should you not be with him. I say no.........don't do it.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 1:01 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• i agree with Memigen. i have done it, taken pictures of myself, blew a couple up and framed it for him in sexy lingeria and we also made a video but it doesnt stop him from looking elsewhere, its not an attration to other woman thing, he could do it because there's so much other porn to offer out in the world now its hard to just keep on looking at the one person our husband's live with.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:11 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• before we were married he had a bunch of dirty magazines and i made him throw all of them out.well one day i was cleaning in the bathroom and found a bag of pictures.he taken them of me one day when i was lying at his pool with my top off.i was mad
    michelle34231

Answer by michelle34231 at 2:21 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I don't think it will stop him from looking at porn. He needs to decide to stop because it bothers you all on his own.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 2:41 PM on Aug. 31, 2010