Ok now really who has a right to be mad here....

I am having a scheduled c-section this coming Friday. It has been planned for this day for the last 2 months ( complications ) ... My husband is deployed and is not going to beable to be here, so my mom is going to be at the hospital with me... also my aunt ( who i am close to ) ............ My sister ( who I dont have the best relationship with because of her attitude) sent a facebook message yesterday that her and her fiance have now decided to do their courthouse wedding on FRIDAY ( she was suppose to do it next Tuesday ) ... & and she is furious that my mom is chosing to still go to the hospital with me to be there when her grandchild is born. I mean my sister changed her date less than 5 days before, the "invites" are facebook sent, the only money being spent is what they have to pay for their lisence, meaning that it would be so much easier for her just to do this a differnt day or not be mad about it....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• I would be PISSED! It sounds like she is a little attention whore and doesn't seem to care much that a new family member is SCHEDULED to come into the world.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 12:50 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• sounds like she may have did that out of spite. Thats messed up dont worry about it and congratulations!
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 12:50 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• You're having a baby, she is changing the date of her wedding. You can't change the day you have a baby (Well, you can, but it's a huge hassle) So, she either is happy for you and changes the date of her wedding again, or she's mad and your mom isn't there. Her choice.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 12:51 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I would be mad too. Your sister needs to get over and/or still have her wedding on the day it was planned. Try not to let her stress you out. She is being selfish and looking for attention. Best of luck with your c-section!
    GingerMom33

Answer by GingerMom33 at 12:51 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Sounds like she needs to be the center of attention. I wouldn't give her another thought; good luck to you!
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 12:52 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I would not react to it! Behaviors of such levels of stupidity and vendictiveness don't deserve a response! Go have your baby, and keep it about you!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:52 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• She should have been more considerate and it seems like she did it because she thought your mom would chose her. I had a courthouse wedding and you only need one witness and it is not a big fancy deal to watch. My mom was there but it only took 20 minutes or so. Maybe your mom could make it to both. Your sister also has the ability to reschedule. A courhouse wedding is not anymore complicated then a doctors appointment...I think it is wierd that she had "invites" to send. Anyways, dont stress out any more then you muct and focus on you and your baby. Also make sure your mother doesnt think any of it was your fault and that sheplans to be there for you.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 12:55 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• birth trumps wedding in my view...Jimmy Cricket, a soul entering the world or an imprompu wedding with announcements via facebook...Egads~

Happy Birthing Girl~ (and eat easy to poop foods...I don't recommend Kraft Mac and Cheese which was my last meal...just saying)~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 12:55 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• well she choose to get married the same day that no ones available thats her problem not yours.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:56 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• You, your mom, and everyone else shouldn't play into her tantrum. It looks like she's trying to hoarde the attention away from you and onto her. The best deal is to keep your plans, along with the family joining you, and let her decide whatever she wants. If she wants to throw a fit about it then just ignore her. You have a right to be upset or annoyed, because she's clearly doing this intentionally.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:57 PM on Aug. 31, 2010