Do you pee in the shower??

u can be anonymous if u want...

my DH and I do.... my DH had planters warts and couldnt get rid of them i told him to pee in the shower on his feet... he thought it was gross but the amonia in your urine will eventually kill the bacteria and stop athletes foot and planters ect...

so now we pee in the shower!! what do u do??

navywifemomkoch

Asked by navywifemomkoch at 2:09 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Health

• Yes, but I didn't know about the warts. I do it because it helps prevent athletes foot. I've had that twice and I don't want it again!!
    Anonymous

• If I have to go, of course. I'm not getting out of my hot shower to sit on the cold toilet just to pee.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 2:21 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I do not. I either go before or after I get out of the shower. Did peing in the shower help with his warts?
    MizzNicole

Answer by MizzNicole at 2:37 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I try to pee before I get in the shower but sometimes I don't know I have to pee so as soon as the water hits me I pee. It goes down the drain and washes off.
    soon2bemomof307

Answer by soon2bemomof307 at 3:05 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Every time. I always try to go before, but it never happens. So I find myself cleaning the tub after every shower, because like said before, I'm not getting out to go pee.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:42 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I won't get out of a shower to go pee either. Then there was one time I had a stomach virus and was too late for you- know- what. And then I bleached the heck out of the tub.
    Anonymous