I'm think of selling Arbonne (it's like Avon and Mary Kay) has anyone had any luck selling beauty product?

I have a ton of friends and I'm a very business-ie, outspoken, energetic lady, ya think I'll have any luck,,, not try to make a ton of money BUT it cost $100 to start selling... and, I'd like to, at least, make that back.

MDT09

Asked by MDT09 at 12:51 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have 2 cousins I think you can look them up on the arbonne site Darci west and jennifer prussa. They both recieved the white mercedes and are regional something I forget.lol They really enjoy it and have done great!
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 12:53 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• No offense but you spend more than you make. And socially people passively aggressivly start to avoid you in fear that you will try to sell them something everytime they see you! Unless you have time to eat breath and sleep that company I wouldn't.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:55 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I had never heard of it until now. Good luck.

Just remember mom, if you think you can do it, & you try to do it, & dont give it, you can do it.

Im gonna go google it now. =)
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 12:55 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• *give up*
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 12:58 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I have been with arbonne for a year and half. I was able to come home from my corporate job and am about to start test driving the white mercedes!!!!! It has been the biggest blessing in my life and I made money back in 1 party!!! If you would like to hear more about my journey feel free to message me honey! We have the best team! so supportive!!! Good luck!
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 1:01 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I have never heard anything good about Arbonne as a business opportunity. Very few people actually make any money doing it, and those who do typically have to work their butts off and bug the crap out of everyone they know to either buy their products or sign up to sell it too. I've known people personally who've gotten involved in it and have had to tell some of them to straight up back OFF because they're so pushy. Check out this link and definitely do further research before you get involved in ANYTHING like this.

http://bizop.ca/blog2/due-diligence/arbonne-how-much-money-can-you.html

vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:02 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Most of those businesses, you have to recruit other people to make any money.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:09 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I have heard of it, but not many success stories! As I try to express to everyone interested in Avon, Mary Kay etc... do your homework. All those products are really sold everywhere, and its hard to find knew customers! I do MK very part time on the side of my candle business being that there are so many avon, mary kay reps in my area. I wish you the best!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 3:23 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I make decent money selling Jordan Essentials part time. It is a USA based company. All products are made in the USA.

motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 3:31 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Selling isn't for me. I feel like selling anything right now is a bit tough considering the way times are. I tried selling Avon and Personalized CDs for kids. I truly feel like times are tough for many people right now, many people just want to buy necessary items.
    I work from home and I love it! I don't have to sell anything. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 18 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:17 PM on Aug. 31, 2010