anyone still struggling with baby weight after 5 months?? or more?

i had my son 5 months ago and have only lost 10 lbs. ive been eating healthy and eating less than i was when i was pregnant but i have no energy for some reason and am too tired to exercise. i can almost button my size 7s and i was in an 11 when i was pregnant but how come im not losing weight????

anyone still struggling with this problem?

lululovexox

Asked by lululovexox at 2:09 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Are you breastfeeding? That helps alot for me. Also any walking that you can do will help you drop the weight like crazy. I recently started working and I walk all over Kohls putting clothes away. In the first week I lost 3lbs. Good luck!!
    munchkies_mama

Answer by munchkies_mama at 2:17 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Exercise is real important...if you are too tired, eat more fruit...like lots.
    Anonymous

• YES!! ...I was 130 when I was pregnant and gained a whooping 50 lbs!!! I lost 25 right after doing absolutely nothing ...BUT I still have 20 more to go. Obviously that's not going to happen since I'm pregnant LOL but I'm hoping not to gain 50 lbs this pregnancy!!! I really didn't work at losing the weight...that's why I never lost it! ...I was very lazy and rarely worked out and ate whatever I wanted...but get some exercise in EVERYDAY even just a 1/2 hour ...I promise you that will help AND hopefully regain your energy!!! gluck xoxo
    MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 6:42 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I am! I gained 45 lbs. with my son, lost 25 lbs. right away, then lost about another 5 lbs. since then. My son is now 4.5 months old and I have around 15 lbs. I still want to lose. I am exercising a lot more now, and trying to eat better, but it's a struggle.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 6:51 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• i was 110 and at the end of my pregnancy i was 150...now im 140 and i wouldnt mind being 120 but im used to being a size 1 or 2 jeans...and im a 9!!!!! now
    ::TEAR::
    lululovexox

Answer by lululovexox at 8:14 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Cutting out cokes & replacing them with water will help a lot! I totally feel you on the no energy thing... I haven't exercised at all, but I really should! I did do some squat-jumps the other day while holding Gage... he loved it! I really started feeling the burn there towards the end, so we had to find something new to keep him entertained! lol From past experience, I've realized that if I am going to exercise (pilates is my favorite), I'd better do it early in the morning. It actually helps me to feel better & be more energized throughout the day, plus I know that if I wait until the evening I'm just not motivated & way too tired! Good luck!!!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 11:20 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I have been trying to lose the baby fat for the past 5 yrs,I have lost some,I tried weight watchers only lost 5 lbs and lost 8 on my own by just watching what I ate and cutting back.
    geenabelle

Answer by geenabelle at 9:41 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• oh I am so with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still weigh what I weighed 9 months pregnant and I have been nursing for 19 months now. I recently stopped drinking soda and sweets hopeing that will help me.
    proudmommy0601

Answer by proudmommy0601 at 11:40 PM on Oct. 12, 2008