Is this safe while pregnant?

Are jumping jacks ok to do while pregnant if you are already having contractions and are progressing? No bashing is needed just answer yes or no or idk lol.

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Will it hurt anything? I dont think so. Will it help anything progress? Do you look goofy doing jumping jacks while very pregnant? Probubly! lol :) Im sure there are better home induction methods out there. How far along are you?

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 12:56 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Medically, IDK. But, it really doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

Answer by specialwingz at 12:56 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I say if you have that much energy go for it, and do some for me while your at it, LOL! Haven't done jumping jacks in over 15 years, LOL!

Answer by momof3xthefun at 1:02 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• What my doctor alway told me is that you can do anything while you are pregnant that you did before you got pregnant. I don't think it would hurt anything.

Answer by christy_lvr at 1:15 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• i was allowed to do anything bouncey at the gym if you think about it things are attached, i broke my water w my son by bouncing on the workout ball lol so early or late i probably wouldnt maybe the middle is okay lol

Answer by Kre10 at 1:20 PM on Aug. 31, 2010