School has started. I need lunch suggestions!

My kids take their lunch to school and I know they're going to get tired of the same thing every day, fast! What are your suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in General Parenting

• my dd tkes lunchables b/c they hve different things to choose from....maybe try tht
    dolphinlover34

Answer by dolphinlover34 at 1:21 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Kraftkitchens.com has some great ideas.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:38 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Besides the same old sandwiches, which I think we ALL get sick of eventually? lol
    Soup in a thermos will stay hot until lunchtime and homemade is even tastier and much cheaper! Fresh fruit, low fat string cheese, celery with cheese (if they will eat celery), cheese and crackers, frozen yogurt (the kind in the tube, like GoGurt) will defrost by lunchtime. Maybe if you let them help select things, they will be more inclined to eat it, although that could be a slippery slope if they only want one thing. lol good luck!
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 1:39 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Alot of food sites has great recipes what they will eat look it up in search engine and see
    pamnjim

Answer by pamnjim at 8:14 PM on Jul. 4, 2011