Do you pee in the shower??

u can be anonymous if u want...

my DH and I do.... my DH had planters warts and couldnt get rid of them i told him to pee in the shower on his feet... he thought it was gross but the amonia in your urine will eventually kill the bacteria and stop athletes foot and planters ect...

so now we pee in the shower!! what do u do??

navywifemomkoch

Asked by navywifemomkoch at 2:10 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I pee in the shower!!! I don't care. Lol not only does my hubby pee in the shower, if I'M in there, he likes to pee on ME!! It's rigoddamndiculous the things that entertain him.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 1:37 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• did yrs ago but not anymore. He should treat his planters warts in a proper way and he should wear flip flops in the shower till they are gone. That's what I did when I picked up athlete's foot at the Y. It was a little funny to do at home but this way I could treat the problem and not worry about getting it back
    Anonymous

• his planters warts are all gone btw... he got them from being in the military,shared showers
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 2:16 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• yep, but only if i realize i have to pee when im in the shower. i HATE getting out soaking wet and freezing. lol i'm not anonymous cuz who cares! I PEE IN THE SHOWER!!! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!! LMAO
    Fanta-Mommy

Answer by Fanta-Mommy at 2:16 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I only do if I forgot to pee before I got in. That rarely happens since I'm constantly peeing nowadays, being pregnant and all xP
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:38 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• lol, i do but only if i forget as well..i was giving my daughter a shower the other night and i always make her pee beforehand..well i forgot,a nd so did she..so when she got in the shower..2 minutes later she had to go..so i just told her to just pee in the shower she thought it was HILARIOUS!! now everyday she asks if she can..but i dont ALWAYS let her..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:55 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Thank GOD. I do it all the time. Your in there to get clean anyway so WHY Not, I will wash off, lol.
    TexasStyle

Answer by TexasStyle at 2:58 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Yep, I do.... only if I have to go when I am already in there....
    Anonymous

• Yes, I pee in the shower. Once I get in I am not going out unless I have to do a number 2! Lol!
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 5:20 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I pee in the shower! Even if I pee before I get in the shower as soon as the warm water hits me I've got to go again!!! Just like my body knows when I get off of work and pull up to the house I've got to run inside to go go go!!
    ConnersMom1204

Answer by ConnersMom1204 at 5:29 PM on Oct. 11, 2008