OMG... can i sue her for my hair extensions !!!

So every once in awhile I like to have a "mommys weekend" and I like to party. My kids go to my moms for the weekend, so dont judge me, I am not getting crunk in front of them.

Anyways, this past weekend I got wasted and passed out. When I woke up, some of my hair extensions ( which I payed ALOT of money for) were pulled out. A girl at the party said that when i was drunk and I was leining on her my hair got stuck in her jewelry and when I fell to the ground ( passed out) the hair was left hanging in the bracelts. I didnt believe this, but other partiers said that is how it was. They were all laughing like it was no big deal but I am very mad... I mean that is the money I need to spend on my kids, and now I have to use it to get my hair fixed.. I think she definatly needs to pay, do you think it is worth going to court, and can I also have her pay court costs ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• eye rollingSeriously??? You'd go to court and tell THIS story???

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:58 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• you want to sue someone else because you got wasted?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:59 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• No, not worth going to court. You have no case, everyone was drunk and you don't know what happened.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:59 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• What? you got wasted, your hair got ripped out because YOU tripped and you think she should pay? sorry but you are CRACKED if you even think a lawyer would waste its time on this "case"
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:59 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Why is it her fault that you were so drunk you couldnt even stand on your own? Maybe next time you should lean against the wall.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 1:00 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I hope you're kidding because it serves you right to lose them!! You were drunk, and passed out, and have children?! You should be thankful that's all that happened to you, and you didn't get drug off into another room and raped... Sorry boozehound, you lose on this one... IMO anyway..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:00 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• UHM..... no. YOU got drunk, YOU leaned over HER, YOU passed out. It's not like she pulled them out of your head. GET A CLUE.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 1:01 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Wow. Laughable. I would encourage you to take it to small claims court just so you can make an a$$ of yourself. It's not other people's responsibility to babysit you while you get so drunk that you pass out!! Grow up and quit binge drinking to the point of unconsciousness!!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 1:01 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• What kid of hair extensions were these? Fusion? Track and Sew, Loop? If it's just one section it may no be too much to get fixed. I am a stylist that specializes in these and may be able to tell you a few quick fixes. As for suing the girl, unless you have proof it won't stand up in court, and your filing would cost more than getting it fixed. If you are sleeping or doing other stuff it's your responsibility to pin them up! It's a casualty of war unfortunatley!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:01 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• youre fault sorry.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 1:01 PM on Aug. 31, 2010