C-section moms?

Ok so I had a C-section in November of 07 and my husband and I are TTC again but my C-section scar has been really sore for a few days now Which is weird because it hasn't been like this before. Did any other mom experience soreness when they got preggers again? ( I haven't been walking around or doing to terribly much either) I have six days until my next cycle? Just curious I guess

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Hmmm Ive had 3 c sections. With my last two pregnancies there was no change in my c section scar, however its definitely a possibility. It could be that your starting to bloat from an early pregnancy thus causing stretching that can irritate the area where you had your c section. GOOD LUCK.. and lots of baby dust!!
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 3:03 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I had one c-section and another is going to happen in dec, despite me not wanting to,

Anyway..Im 7 months along, and sometimes it feels wierd, the scar i mean..most the time, it feels normal, and i cant even tell its there,
    but it could just be strechting, and you, having sex ttc could make you even pull some things down there, making the area feel sore,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 4:27 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Definitely sounds like early pregnancy. I'm on my third pregnancy (and third c-section up in March) and this sounds very farmiliar. Not trying to discourage you, but the pain gets worse the further along in pregnancy you get. Just be careful and know your limits. :)
    meitaimom679

Answer by meitaimom679 at 7:03 PM on Oct. 11, 2008