Has your support changed? Do you think it will impact elections?

The Kaiser Health Tracking Poll has support for ObamaCare dropping 7 percentage points in August — down to 43 percent — while opposition rose 10 points to 45 percent. That’s the weakest showing since May...

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 1:32 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• The biggest reason I see a new and marked change is Open Enrollment. We have already been warned by our carrier that all of our initiatives for reducing premiums have to be completed by Oct. 1, ex. smoking cessation, wt.loss, reduced cholesterol readings and so forth for Nov. enrollments. Jan. 1 brings definite rate hikes in our insurance premiums. Which I am not complaining because we get a great deal for being healthy already anyway and a large group-but I am afraid many do not have access to the same. So in answer to your question..as Open Enrollments creep towards us more and more people will see their rates increase and relate it all to Ocare. Of course your rates were going to go up...only a fool would have otherwise.

jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 1:38 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• **would have thought otherwise
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 1:40 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I've never supported, and that's not likely to change. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:45 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I wouldn't call the health insurance reform package Obamacare...it doesn't make any sense. Maybe Obama Insurance, but the bill doesn't have anything to do with health care.

.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 1:53 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• There s no support here. Jewjew is right. It's the time of year when companies will be negotiating plans. They will be higher so they employee has to decide what to do,Eat it all or eat some and pass the rest on to the employees. Not only that they will be lowering the benefits to get the price as low as possible. You will get lesscare for more money. Don't you just love it?
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:57 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I never supported him and still don't so nope no change.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:35 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Nope just liking it less with every revelation
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 4:17 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• sleep

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Aww lookie there ^ Chicken Ch*t Coward anon stalker has hit me a few times today... Poor thing, doesn't have the guts to discuss, so she hides.... tsk tsk...
    grlygrlz2

Comment by grlygrlz2 (original poster) at 5:41 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• grly: you have a very boring stalker.Mine is more - verbal. Maybe they should meet!

Oh, no, my choice hasn't changed since 11-08. I will still be voting repub. He hasn't done anything at all except convince me I was correct back then and even more, if that is possible, now. Enjoy your boring stalker.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:57 PM on Aug. 31, 2010