Will i ever get to shower by myself?!? lol

I am the mother of a 4 year old and 2 year old. Just wondering if i will ever get to take a shower by myself again?!? lol Do your kids want to take a shower with you?! My daughter will scream if i dont let her shower with me..she is 2.

Brittney20

Asked by Brittney20 at 1:37 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, both the 2 yr old and 10 month old are at my feet. I don't mind it, it's our routine. But on the rare ocassion when my hubby is home I get it by myself and scrub the heck out of the thing....which soon will be months and months, as he is going away again for military training. Then I will have to do it once a week during nap time.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 1:38 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• My daughter is 4 & still wants to. I usually have to shower at the gym for any type of privacy. LOL
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 1:39 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Nope, not anymore. She wants to watch but not get in. She doesn't like water on her face so showers are out for her.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:40 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Take a shower after they go to bed, or take one before they wake up.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 1:41 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• in about 3-4 yrs.....LOL.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 1:41 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I would wait until they were in bed and then take a shower or a bath with the bathroom door liocked. They will survive! You don't have to be surrounded by kids 24 hours a day. Really.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:41 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• lol i know kids love to be at our feet...hope your hubby gets home soon and safe:)

lol i know..idk what privacy means anymore...the only time i shower by myself is at nap time :) and thats if they both go asleep at the same time and stay asleep...and if i dont fall asleep with them lol
    Brittney20

Comment by Brittney20 (original poster) at 1:41 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• LMAO! Ah the trials of being a parent! Thank goodness my DS showers with Daddy. I, however, have not gone potty by myself in 3 years. LOL!
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 1:41 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• lock your door and tell them No. Seems pretty simple enough.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 1:42 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• lol, let them take a shower by themselves while u watch carefully from outside, AFTER you had yours by yourself, that's what i used to do :P
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 1:42 PM on Aug. 31, 2010