if a bee got into your house...

would you catch her and let her out,or would you squish her? I know they are very important ecologically,so I catch them and take them outside.
How about other bugs? Spiders and centipedes die if they cross my path!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 1:37 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a great love of the BEE.... I would never kill one. I just allow them to find a way to the door and open it for them. Spiders scare the crap out of me... to the point where I have to have someone else kill them... I'm always afraid they will jump on me. The are the only thing I am truly terrified of... I have no idea why!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 1:41 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• "you go squish now!" is what I say to all bugs. Bee stings hurt, spiders are ick. I'm not a bug person.
    If the world ends because of a couple of bees I've killed, come one down with the torches!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:38 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Lots of bees get into our house and bugs. We live in a country area and it seems inevitable.We have had wasps,ants,june bugs,and tons of spiders...all different kinds up in here. EWWWWWWWWWW!!!
    I'm a squisher, sorry, lol.
    If they want to help the eco sysytem out..they best stay out of my house because the buck stops here! LOL
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:39 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Sorry ecosystem- but if the bug crosses the path into MY ecosystem- then sorry about it's luck! In fact, I'm the champion "bug-squisher" at my house!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:40 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I put EVERYTHING outside, including spiders. The other day, my husband couldn't believe that I went to the trouble of trapping and releasing an angry red wasp in our living room. I just can't bring myself to kill animals.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:39 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I smash them all with a flip Flop and flush them away FAR away! I DO NOT like bugs =o)
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 1:39 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• i put them outside
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:40 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• If it's not human or a family pet, IT MUST DIE!!!!! Here in SC we have huge hornets, wasps, and black widow spiders. If it comes into my house it DIES!! I have spidar and bugdar, I just KNOW when its in the house. I hunt it down and it DIES!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:44 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• In house, they are squished.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 1:45 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I try to put them out. Although we don't get bees, we gets wasps and they scare me, lol, so usually I get the raid or something. Spiders, etc, are easier for me to put out cause I'm not as nervous about getting stung...
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 2:01 PM on Aug. 31, 2010