Does your dh/so come home for lunch and want sex? adult content

it is SO annoying that every damn day all he wants to "eat for lunch" is ME! (and no i don't mean eat i mean sex but that's how he phrases it) its bad enough i get NO time to myself all day with my 17month old here getting into everything and having to run all over the place taking the older girls to school and him to work and picking 2nd dd up from school then him for lunch then back to work then 1st dd up from school and UGH i just need a break once in awhile, kwim? but when he gets off work I am STILL the one doing everything with the kids and cleaning and what not. i practically had to beg him to help with baths/showers/pajamas last night! so WhyTH should i feel "in the mood" in the middle of the day when i'm at my busiest? Besides which i don't like leaving the kids eating alone in the kitchen while 'getting busy' in the bedroom. DS does NOT like staying sitting down in his high chair and what if he were to fall out? UGH!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• I would love it but it doesn't happen very often to me since I work out of the home.

Maybe you should discuss what your roles are in the evenings when he comes home. His day doesn't end just because he is off of work.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:56 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• No, but I wish he would... he's currently away for 2.5 months out playing with foreign navies...

I've always felt that getting me some was 'me time'... and time for myself. Dunno what your guy is doing wrong. Maybe you could get him an instruction book?
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:57 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• if hes working close by he might come home for lunch and depending if the 4 year old is awake or napping we might get a quickie in but mostly its just cuddling on the couch
    michelle34231

Answer by michelle34231 at 1:57 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I wish. My df's job requires him to work out of state! He is gone for 30 days and gets 3 days home :(
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 1:58 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• My husband doesn't do that. He works too far away for a nooner.lol! I feel your pain though. Mine doesn't help me out and when he does it's like pulling teeth. Then I have to praise him like a child.
    If I were you. I'd cut him off until he gets the hint. I've did this to mine many times. It works
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 1:59 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• When is the last time you really tried to cook him a good old fashioned hot cooked meal?...
    NikkiVan1

Answer by NikkiVan1 at 1:59 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• No, i would love it if he could though. I'd be all about an afternoon love session.

Bribe him. Say in your sexy voice "if i give you some "food" then you're going to have to pay me in chores". Make a deal with him. I never miss an oppurtunity to make love to my husband. I enjoy it. Even when i think i am not in the mood, it doesn't take much to like it.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:59 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I wouldn't mind NikkiVan--shes a BITCH!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:02 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I wish.. But my husband does not get to come home for lunch.

Here's a lesson that he needs to learn. And since I do not know your husband's communication style (hopefully you do) I don't know how to commuincate this point to him. But hopefully you will.. Ready... You need to communicate to him the reality of:... The more he helps you out around the house/with the kids. The more free time you have to spend with him. The less stress you are under, so you want to spend more time with him. The the less tired you are, so you are more "up" to spending more free time with him. That it's a win win. The more he helps you, the more you will want to, be able to, and be willing to spend time and focus on him.

My husband learned this lesson many years ago. Now he really "gets" it. And he is always helping out around the house now. And has for many years. :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:03 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Yes yes yes I completely agree with Jademom07 I work outside home and so does my hubby but if we both have the day off together sex in the middle oof the happens.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:04 PM on Aug. 31, 2010