avoiding sweets....

I'm heading off to the grocery store right now. I have a yeast infection and I'm treating it naturally, with garlic, yogurt etc. and staying away from sweets and bread etc. but at the same time I've been craving sweets (and coffee) like crazy!!! We have no fruit at home and the kids love to snack on them. Are there any fruit that don't have too much frutose that I can get? Any other sweet alternatives that won't cause my YI to get worse?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Sorry no clue hope you find out
    Patience909

Answer by Patience909 at 2:10 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Hmm.............that's a tough questions. Maybe you can try veggies. Carrots are sweet and I don't think that they have that much sugar in them. Same with cucumbers. Not sure how your YI will react to it though. I want coffee too, but I stopped drinking it all together a few weeks ago and haven't had even a sip sine then.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 2:13 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• We always crave what we cannot have. Stick with melons.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:15 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Melons, Bananas I think
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:04 AM on Sep. 1, 2010