Could it be time?

I am 39 1/2 weeks preggers with my 3rd child. A little while ago I felt a sharp pain in my left hip/vag area and then my leg went numb. I know its the siatic nerve thing, but then I got up to go to the bathroom and I felt it in just my vag, and it was unusual because I have experience it before just not like this, and my other leg went numb. Anyways I went to the bathroom and my lost my mucus plug. Is this a good sign?

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 2:12 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Its a great sign.. Good Luck Mama!
    janieishappy

Answer by janieishappy at 2:14 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Could be baby time <3!!! I say go get checked out!!!
    dragonlady320

Answer by dragonlady320 at 2:14 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Hopefully labor should start soon for you!
    Patience909

Answer by Patience909 at 2:15 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• hooray for losing your mucus plug hopefully you will have a baby soon :] . 3 days after i lost my mucus plug i had my son
    ATREESAP

Answer by ATREESAP at 2:15 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• You're getting there! Good luck and I hope it all works out well for you :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:15 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• almost there! you've got three kids, you'll definitely know when it's the real deal when the time comes. i lost my mucus plug 2 days before i had my third child, never lost it with the first 2. good luck!
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 2:19 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I would say baby is coming soon! I am so jealous!!!! Mine is due in 2 weeks and 2 days and I am getting so anxious!!!!!!!!I can't stand it!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL
    Good Luck! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:20 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I've never noticed losing my mucus plug before so I didnt really know, and I've never lost feeling in my legs due to a sharp pain for no apparant reason.
    SabrenaLeigh

Comment by SabrenaLeigh (original poster) at 2:21 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I'd say the two were unrelated. It's probably your sciatic nerve. I have that problem a lot. Well, my legs don't usually go numb, but it can happen. The only time I noticed losing my mucus plug it was one day before labor with my 2nd child. It is a good sign, but doesn't necessarily mean labor will start. You are very close. Should be any day now! Congrats and enjoy that new baby!!
    Desi_Momof4

Answer by Desi_Momof4 at 2:30 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Lucky you, I'm 39 1/2 weeks too. So far, nothing. It is always a good sign when you lose your plug. Good luck, hopefully that baby will come soon.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 2:34 PM on Aug. 31, 2010