Could this mean I am releasing more than one egg?? adult content

Hello,
On Friday- my OPK test began going up and I knew ovulation was close (I also had EWCM on Friday only that I have noticed...but we've BD a lot lately so who knows (sorry TMI)). I have taken 2 tests every day since (Sat, Sun, Mon and Today (well one today so far!) ALL have been VERY positive. Darkest TEST lines I have ever seen!
I have never had the test be positive this long. I have taken boatloads of Vitex and Maca (and Fertilitea)...plus I am a twin and they run in my family.
Do you think I have ovulated twice or something? I do feel a little sore on both sides - but mostly on my left side (but I never get sore on the right side and I am a little)... Or do you think my body may be having a hard time ovulating?
Oh I am now so confused?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It could be all the Vitex and Maca (and Fertilitea) you have been taking. If you ovulated twice, it more than likely would have happened within minutes of each other since as soon as you ovulate, your body starts producing progesterone to stop further ovulation.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:23 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I think Jademom nailed it. I haven't found ovulation kits to be at all accurate. Charting worked SO much better.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:13 AM on Sep. 1, 2010