What are grounds for a divorce to you? adult content

dragonlady320

Asked by dragonlady320 at 2:20 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• I think Abuse, Addiction or Cheating are all grounds for divorce, but if your heart just isn't in it anymore and you've been to counseling to try to work through your problems and it just hasn't worked, then that's also grounds for divorce. If you're not happy in your marriage, why suffer? And if you have kids, don't stay together for them, because then they'll never know what a healthy relationship is like; you're basically screwing them up for the future. I'd rather have my daughter see me single and happy than in a bad marriage and unhappy.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 2:39 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Adultery, abuse or addictions the three big A;s
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 2:22 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Cheating or abuse. That's about it. Everything else can be worked through.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:21 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I agree with kiwi

Answer by older at 2:22 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Child abuse.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 2:22 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Abuse (Physical, Emotional or Sexual) or Extramarital Affairs
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 2:22 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Grounds for divorce in my marriage. And these grounds are part of a signed/notarized/signed off by a judge post nup agreement.

Cheating of any shape or form. Even texting, im'ing.. computer only contact.
    Drinking &/ or drug use
    Either of us abusing the other in any shape or form (child abuse not an issue. my only is grown and no longer lives at home)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:24 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I've been married for more than 45 years, and I don't think I would ever file for divorce. If my husband took off with another woman, and he wanted one, I would not fight it. But if he became involved and expected me to file, I would not. He has literally been the only man for me since I was 14 years old, and I have no desire to ever be with anyone else. I honestly don't think he would want to be with anyone but me either, but I suppose nobody can ever say that for anyone but herself.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:25 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Cheating...................... Mostly anything else we can get though, Cheating is nothing that can be worked out or though.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:22 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I'm with most of the others... Cheating and Abuse
    mamachef694

Answer by mamachef694 at 2:23 PM on Aug. 31, 2010