ugh!!!! inlaws!!! adult content

so we're living with our inlaws for awhile til we find something to rent. My SIL is 57 and is with my 43 yr old BIL well this winch must be all sorts of crazy...I love my husband dearly and I am NOT in the least attracted to my BIL. We live in the basement and that's where I stay I don't go upstairs for anything. Anyways his wife comes home from work (being it was her dh's day off) and Accuses me of being with him (sexually) Man this woman has a damn screw loose somewhere cuz in the first place brother in law looks like a damn monkey and I have no feeling towards him whatsoever! Besides the whole brother in law thing that's kinda nasty..and I respect myself better than that to go sleeping with brother in law or any other married man..well so on a different note my sister inlaw was like talking about my kids and she brings up that I was yelling at my kids not to go upstairs so much so they wouldn't bother them cont...

chica679

Asked by chica679 at 2:24 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• MOVE OUT!!! End of the drama!
    BradensMom1026

Answer by BradensMom1026 at 2:27 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• OP here-Well the next day this bottle of crazy sauce tell me oh they can come anytime they want and I'll feed them too..you'd have to know her to understand crazy..She even accused her poor 15 yr old daughter of sleeping with her hubby..But anyways seh then the next day tells my kids why do you guys have to be up here so much so then again I tell my kids don't go up there she then gets mad again..She is nuts!! then the other day I went up while she was home to use her kitchen sink for dishes and get yelled at for filling up the sink w water to do dishes How dumb..How would you handle someone this crazy?? I don't even begin to know where to start
    chica679

Comment by chica679 (original poster) at 2:29 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Ever consider calling Jerry Springer? At least it would be a free trip and maybe some fun...?
    dragonlady320

Answer by dragonlady320 at 2:33 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I think it's the whole age difference that's got her so insecure the other day in walmart the cashier told her husband $15.42 next thing ya know this crazy lady starts accusing her of being with him...
    chica679

Comment by chica679 (original poster) at 2:37 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Um if this is a real post then she needs some mental help or she is the one cehating on her SO. The accuser is usually the one who should be accused at least in my experience. I would find somewhere else to live even if it is temporarily ASAP.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 2:47 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Just the title of your post spoke to me :) I have said that very thing a million times...I cant stand my inlaws!

I would be concerned for my safety and my kids safety...seriously....she sounds like she is not normal...so anything is possible.
    Know what I mean? I would really find another place....even if it wasnt convenient or cheap..I would SITLL find another place to go.

mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 2:49 PM on Aug. 31, 2010