Where can I find scrapbooking materials...at a reasonable price?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Michael's has 40% off coupons a couple times a month, and check the newspaper for Hobby Lobby's ad. Every so often they have their entire stock of scrapbooking supplies for 50% off. Hit up the dollar stores too!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:35 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I love wal-mart and I think that they are very reasonable. They have so much stuff to chose from. I also like to go to Meijer
    shellygail

Answer by shellygail at 4:36 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Ebay works well too! You can get alot (in bulk) for hardley nothing.
    tonialynn07

Answer by tonialynn07 at 5:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• ScrapbookFinds.com - Scrapbooking Supply Stores and Resources ...
    Accents 2 Scrapbooking - Scrapbooking supplies at reasonable prices! ... Discount Scrapbooking Supplies Shop - Cheapest Scrapbooking Supplies and Materials. ...
    www.scrapbookfinds.com/scrapbooking-resource-directory/scrapbooking-supplies/
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:20 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• a.c.moore
    target has nice things but i dont think they are cheap
    i dont know where you live but in philly they have nice things at the dollar store thats where i got most of my stuff...they have everything.
    jaes347

Answer by jaes347 at 3:47 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• The dollar tree is an awesome place to get supplies. You can get a great deal of supplies for cheap. Also try ebay. I have found people who have tons of stuff and the more you buy from one person sometimes the better deals you get. Also one way to get a good collection is to hit up the scrapbooking stores when ever they are going out of buisness. They have awesome deals.
    nbr1momndad

Answer by nbr1momndad at 12:01 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I know everyone loves a great deal, but you do not want to get "cheap" supplies and then have less of the quality there! (Just my opinion!)  So just don't buy supplies from anywhere!  I have some awesome sales going on my website right now, check it out... some items are 50% off!
    www.mycmsite.com/chrissydetary
    cldetary

Answer by cldetary at 5:49 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• www.addictedtoscrapbooking.com
    www.stickersgalore.com
    Oliviasmommy131

Answer by Oliviasmommy131 at 11:09 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• The dollar stores and walmart have lots of things for scapebooking. My best friend is helping me get started and she has showed me a lot of places to get things. Micheal's is one of them. AS well as the dollar stores and walmart. She also told me that stickers and even shapes made from consturction paper work awesome as well. I am even getting my boys into it.
    melissaevans26

Answer by melissaevans26 at 8:53 PM on Jul. 8, 2008