Difference between having and orgasm and just cumming.

I know that there are different views on this. Some people think there is a difference and some do not.

I am interested in hearing your thoughts, and why? If there is a difference, please tell what that difference is.

MizzNicole

Asked by MizzNicole at 2:39 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Health

• For males, or females? As far as I know a man can't have an orgasm without cumming. A female can. Some females ejuaculate fluid during orgasm and some don't.
    soon2bemomof307

Answer by soon2bemomof307 at 3:03 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• For men there is a difference... b/c there can be multiple orgasms, but it's so highly unlikely and infrequent.
    Anonymous

• I call it my inner and outer orgasms. For me, it's the difference between the clitoris stimulation and penetration.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:40 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• What? Are you kidding me??? Cumming is just slang for orgasm. They are both the same.
    Anonymous