Curious?!?

I hear a lot of moms complain about how long pregnacy seems to last and how they just want it to be over,but a friend of mine was telling me that it goes by quickly.This being my first child and not knowing what to expect I was wondering In your opinion does pregnancy go by fast or does it drag on for what seems like forever?!?

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 2:42 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• for me it only seems like i found out yesterday and im 25 weeks pregnant
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 2:42 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I think that the last trimester drags on and on. I personally didn't enjoy pregnancy all that much. The changes that your body goes through are pretty neat. Now that my DD is here I wouldn't change it.
    coala

Answer by coala at 2:44 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• My first pregnancy drug on like crazy. It felt like I was pregnant for 20 years. My second pregnancy seemed a lot faster, and my last was definitely faster to me, I ws preoccupied with 2 other children.. so it kind of flew by. I think the first pregnancy is always the slowest.
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 2:44 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Some days i feel like 9 months pregnant is forever, other days i think about it and it feels like it's gone by so fast. before you know it you'll be in the delivery room lol.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 2:44 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Each pregnancy seems faster. I think with all of them though you will have moments that seem like it is taking years and other days you will wonder where the time went. Just try to enjoy it no matter what though because once you have the baby you will miss feeling them moving in your belly. Also, once they are born they grow way too fast. Cherish every moment in motherhood from begining to end!
    Softwater

Answer by Softwater at 2:58 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Yeah I feel like the more I think about it the slower it'll go but how could I not?I'm just ready to push this baby out and actually see my child.I can't wait to hold him/her and I'm only 6weeks!
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 3:00 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• im almost 13 weeks prego and it feels like its goin fast,maybe its bacause i sleep alot lol
    alaina_20

Answer by alaina_20 at 3:12 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• It went slow at first and then in the second trimester it started going really fast. Now I'm 30 weeks...and I feel like it's NEVER going to end =X
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:14 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• well, for me, i thought it took FOREVER! it seemed to drag. but now that i have my son, who is 7 months old today!!!, it seems like it flew by. cherish your time being pregnant. i remember everyone kept telling me that they missed being pregnant, but i kept thinking to myself, "no i will have my baby so how can i miss being pregnant?'' well, i do, i miss feeling him kick, i miss him being so tiny, i miss hearing his heartbeat at the appointments. it does go by all to quickly!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:40 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• My first pregnancy seemed to fly by. I loved every single minute of it and missed being pregnant when he was born. I'm 36 weeks pregnant now, and it has drug by! I've stayed sick and in pain the majority of it, so I'm not loving this one at all. I think if you have an easy pregnancy they tend to go by faster, but the harder ones can seem to drag on forever.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 3:49 PM on Oct. 11, 2008