how do you know we are innocent?

so we all tell our side of the story on here, we ask how we can correct it or if it was the right thing to do. are we really that innocent?

for example some of you would know that ive been asking questions on harassement orders on here and if it would contribute to my SIL. you all have given me great advice and even some on here know how it is to have to slap harassment orders on someone...now...WHAT IF my SIL created an account on here and said something like "My SIL (that would be me) got a harrasement order on me and i did NOTHING wrong!" then she would go on to say something like "i do everything her and my brother wants me to do, babysit, thier laundry and ect." well truthfully, we dont ask her to babysit but she lives with MIL and so my kids are around her and MIL but she doesnt say that. She only does the laundry cause she needs a full load so she usses our clothes too but doesnt say that.

are we all THAT innocent?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 2:39 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well I guess no one knows who is honest and who is a liar, we all assume people are being honest and thats what we answer. If there are a bunch of liars on here I guess I amongst others have wasted a ton of time and good answers, but at least we tried helping.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 2:46 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I myself am very good about giving the whole truth...even when I'm at fault so if I ask a question for advice, not only will I give the details of what happened but also details I'd rather not say, even if it's bad and I made a mistake, to ensure that I get the right advice for the situation.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:45 PM on Aug. 31, 2010